NOTES ABOUT REGISTRATION:
- Entries for Tournaments/Championships will be confirmed by email only. Please provide a correct email address during the Tour Membership registration process.
- Membership entries for the Kentucky PGA Junior Tour will be confirmed by an acceptance email via BlueGolf. Membership packets will be distributed at events, or they are available to pick up at Golf House Kentucky.
- If you wish to make changes, you may contact Golf House Kentucky or simply log in to your BlueGolf account and make the changes online. Changes made online will be reviewed by our staff before being processed.
- A service fee of $1.50 is added to each tournament registration.
- Most Non-Member registration may be completed through the Tournament Information page for each event.
- Kentucky Junior Amateur and Junior PGA Championship Qualifier Non-Member registrations have restrictions based on residency for AJGA Full Exemption and Junior PGA Championship qualifiers.
- An additional fee of $40 per event will be charged to non-member registrations.
DEADLINES: There is no Kentucky PGA Junior Tour Membership deadline. All tournament deadlines will be at 11:59 p.m. EST approximately 3-5 days prior to the event. Event deadlines may be extended before pairings are published for some events. If a later registration deadline is in place, the revised date will be noted on the event listing.
LATE ADDITIONS: Between the time when the tournament pairings have been published and the event date, additional spots in a particular starting time may be filled on a case-by-case basis. Pace of play expectations and division assignments will be considered with any such request. If a player has not signed up for the tournament prior to the deadline and notices an open spot in his/her division, they may contact Golf House Kentucky and we will make every effort to ensure the player has a chance to compete. Additional fees for late registrations are required.
WAITING LIST: If a tournament reaches its maximum capacity before the tournament deadline, a waiting list will be established. If a spot becomes available, the first player off the waiting list will be added to the event. However, if starting times have already been established, the spots will be filled on a division basis. For example, if a player in the Boys 15-16 Division withdraws from the event, the first player in that same division on the waiting list will be added to the event. If there are no more registrations in that division on the waiting list, the open spot will not be filled.
REFUNDS: Refunds will only be granted to participants whose requests are received via a phone call, voicemail, e-mail, or online at least SEVENTY-TWO (72) hours prior to the scheduled start time of the event. If you have registered for the Kentucky PGA Junior Tour, the membership fee is non-refundable. Refunds for the Kentucky Junior Amateur and the Junior PGA Championship Qualifier will not be given after the deadline date.
- All refunds are subject to at least a $5.00 cancellation fee.
WITHDRAWALS / CHANGES: Participants MUST notify Golf House Kentucky at least SEVENTY-TWO (72) hours prior to the start time of the tournament if they wish to withdraw or make a change to a tournament that is not full. A player failing to properly withdraw from a tournament and/or not showing up will forfeit the entry fee and will be considered a “no show” and may be suspended from the next tournament. Any subsequent violation of this policy will result in suspension from Golf House Kentucky events.
- An additional fee could be charged if you wish to move from one tournament to a different tournament based on the timing of the request or the cost of the different tournament.
In the event of an extreme circumstance for which the participant cannot compete in the tournament within SEVENTY-TWO (72) hours prior to the start of the tournament, contact Golf House Kentucky immediately. Each situation will be handled on a case-by-case basis.