NOTES ABOUT REGISTRATION:
- Entries for Tournaments/Championships will be confirmed by email only. Please provide a correct email address during the Tour Membership registration process.
- Membership entries for the Kentucky PGA Junior Tour will be confirmed by an acceptance email via Golf Genius. Membership packets will be distributed at events, or they are available to pick up at Golf House Kentucky.
- If you wish to make changes, you may contact Golf House Kentucky or simply log in to your BlueGolf account and make the changes online. Changes made online will be reviewed by our staff before being processed.
- A service fee of $1.50 is added to each tournament registration.
- Most Non-Member registration may be completed through the Tournament Information page for each event.
- Kentucky Junior Amateur and Junior PGA Championship Qualifier Non-Member registrations have restrictions based on residency for AJGA Full Exemption and Junior PGA Championship qualifiers.
- An additional fee of $40 per event will be charged to non-member registrations.
DEADLINES: There is no Kentucky PGA Junior Tour Membership deadline. All tournament deadlines will be at 11:59 p.m. EDT approximately 3-5 days prior to the event. Event deadlines may be extended before pairings are published for some events. If a later registration deadline is in place, the revised date will be noted on the event listing.
WAITING LIST: If a tournament reaches its maximum capacity before the tournament deadline, a waiting list will be established. If a spot becomes available, the first player off the waiting list will be added to the event. However, if starting times have already been established, the spots will be filled on a division basis. For example, if a player in the Boys 15-16 Division withdraws from the event, the first player in that same division on the waiting list will be added to the event. If there are no more registrations in that division on the waiting list, the open spot will not be filled.
REFUNDS/WITHDRAWALS: All participants who intend to withdraw from an event must contact Mike Vick, PGA via email or by calling (502) 805-5813. Refunds will be granted to participants following the structure below:
- A withdrawal before the registration deadline will result in the participant receiving their entry fee, minus a $5 cancellation fee
- A withdrawal between the registration deadline and Forty-eight (48) hours prior will result in the participant receiving their entry fee, minus a $25 cancellation fee
- A withdrawal less than Forty-eight (48) hours to the first scheduled tee time of the tournament will result in a forfeit of the entire entry fee
- Any extreme circumstance for which the participant cannot compete in a tournament should be reported to Brad Martin within Forty-eight hours (48) prior to the start of the tournament. Each situation will be handled on a case-by-case basis and could result in a full or partial refund.
If you have registered for a Kentucky PGA Junior Tour membership, that fee is non-refundable.
A player failing to properly withdraw from a tournament and/or not showing up will forfeit the entry fee and will be considered a “no show.” Any subsequent violation of this policy may result in suspension from Golf House Kentucky events.