2019 Membership Registration Opens on February 15th, 2019
Beginning February 15th, players may add their 2019 Kentucky PGA Junior Tour Membership through the links above. As event dates are confirmed, the 2019 schedule will be updated. A complete listing of events should be expected around the middle of January, but the calendar will be similar to the 2018 version.
Players that wish to take advantage of the continuing partnership with the GolfWeek Junior Tour that have already joined the GolfWeek Tour should contact Golf House Kentucky at (502) 243-8295 or email email@example.com .
The Kentucky PGA Junior Tour provides events with a competitive atmosphere to junior golfers while encouraging sportsmanship and promoting the rules & etiquette of the game.
Kentucky PGA Junior Tour Membership includes the following benefits:
- Eligible to participate in events on the Kentucky PGA Junior Tour
- Special Member pricing for two-day Championships connected to Junior Tour
- Information on various golf events around the state and country
- Branded KY PGA Junior Tour headcover
- Kentucky PGA Junior Tour towel
- USGA Rules of Golf Book
- Official USGA Handicap
- Youth on Course Membership